Smart Village Schools has proudly inaugurated a new theatre in the school campus, built in 2020, to serve various events.
The venue is a fully equipped and professionally staffed multi-purpose space, located in Smart Village Schools at the Smart Village. Built in 2020, the venue seats 208 people and features a beautiful modern interior, comfortable upholstered seats, complete theatrical lighting, concert-grade sound system, and high-definition digital projection. The luxurious venue can accommodate a wide range of events, including Plays, Musicals, Concerts, Dance Performances, Ballet Recitals, Meetings, Fairs, Poetry, Fundraisers, Independent Film Screenings, Film Shoots, Seminars, Lectures, and more.
- The stage: a beautiful modern interior sized 12 meters x 7,5 meters, equipped with: automatic curtains, backstage and waiting area, access door to the backstage, podium, conference tables and chairs.
- The seating: 208 comfortable upholstered seats, that consist of 12 VIP chairs and 196 standard chairs, positioned on levels.
- Screens: 6 different screens to display needed material: 2 front stage screens facing the audience, 4 side movable screens that can be adjusted to the stage/ audience depending on the required set up.
- Projector: a high-definition digital projection.
- Sound System: a concert-grade sound system, including high quality mics: wireless, wired, head mics, stand mics.
- Lighting System: a complete theatrical lighting is available for various usage.
- Translation rooms: ready for multilingual conferences
- Technicians: a sound/lighting Technician will be available to run the event; an IT personnel can assist in case of need.
- Air Conditioning
- Private Entrance
- Fire Exit
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Menu for canapés selection
- Coffee booth by the entrance
- Photography/Videography service
- janitorial services
- On-site parking
- Wheelchair / handicapped accessible
- Smoking is only allowed at the terrace.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the theatre.
- Cellular phone must be put on silent mode once inside the theatre.
Terms and conditions
- The maximum hours’ usage of the venue per Event/Day is 6 hours for corporates and 12 hours for media.
- The rental money should be paid in full and in advance, upon the registration period (1 week)
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund up to 1 week prior to event check in.
- A security deposit is payable along the reservation, to be reimbursed after the event, and to be claimed in case of any property damage.
- Payable services: some of the facilities stated above are excluded from the rental fees, their cost will be charged separately.
- For more inquiries kindly email email@example.com